- Dibrugarh University
- Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
- Assam College Principals' Council
- Assam College Teachers' Council
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
- Government of Assam
GENERAL RULES FOR MAINTENANCE OF DISCIPLINE AMONG STUDENTS
- Use of Mobile Phones by students inside the College campus is strictly limited to canteen & Boys'/girts' common rooms, but only after getting written permission by paying necessary fees, using it in other areas of the college would invite punishment mobile in exam hall possessing lead to expulsion & fine.
- Students must keep the College campus and building clean.
- Chewing betel-nut, pan, tobacco and various types of pan-masala like Gutkha, Sikhar etc. inside the campus is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this rule will be heavily dealt with.
- Students’ Societies and Associations shall be subject to the approval and the guidance and control of the College administration. Such Societies and Associations as have been recognized by the administration, shall only have the facilities of the College premises,
- The pasting or circulation of any notice or bulletin by the students anywhere in the College shall require the prior approval of the Principal.
- No person shall be invited to address a meeting in the College without the prior permission of the College authority.
- Students shall keep their bicycles, scooters or motor-cycles locked only in the sheds provided for this purpose. ONLY LICENCE-HOLDERS WOULD BE ALLOWED TO BRING SCOOTERS / MOTOR-CYCLES TO COLLEGE. NO STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BRING CARS TO COLLEGE.
- The students admitted to the College must abide by all the rules and regulations of the College. Violation of rules, irregular attendance, irregular clearance of College dues, showing discourtesy to the teachers and staff members in any form, adoption of unfair means in Examinations are some of the offences which may make students liable to face the Disciplinary Committee for disciplinary action, leading to termination of scholarship, forced transfer and even expulsion from the College.
WORKING HOURS :
The classes are held from 9:00 am to 3:45 pm. The college office remains open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in all week days excepting holidays and half holidays.
All students are required to attend College Uniform as given below:
Boys: White Shirt and Grey part! Forma! Shirt & Pant)
Girls: White Mekhela Chadar with Grey border and Grey blouse or Grey Kurta
with White Salwar and White Dupatta. (Patiwala or Semi-Pariwala) Winter Wear (For both Boys and Girls) Black Sweater / Blazer.
IDENTITY CARD :
All bonafide students of the College will be given Identity Cards which must be worm all the time. For Identity card a student must furnish a stamp-sized photograph, information about his / her blood group personal identity mark, mother / father / guardian's name, telephone number etc. In case of loss of Identity Card a student must obtain a fresh card after paying a fine of Rs. 100/- (A fine of Rs. 30.00 + Rs.70.00 Cost)